Government of Canada
- Global Affairs Canada: Softwood Lumber Overview. This page includes links to joint statements by the Governments of Canada and the U.S. and recent developments in trade litigation.
- Global Affairs Canada: State Trade Fact Sheet. This page highlights that nearly 9 million U.S. jobs depend on trade and investment with Canada and provides a review of major trade with Canada and each U.S. state.
Government of British Columbia
- Government of British Columbia: Softwood lumber: Preliminary countervailing duty rate announced
- Government of British Columbia: Fact Sheets and background on softwood lumber trade with the U.S.
- Government of British Columbia: Fact Sheet on Canada-U.S. softwood lumber trade
U.S. National Association of Home Builders
- U.S. National Association of Home Builders: Supply Caps on Canadian Lumber Could Be More Harmful than Tariffs. The U.S. National Association of Home Builders represents home builders and remodelers in the U.S.